Your Data is private.
Privacy of Customer Data
At ITRfiling, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our clients. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the ITRfiling website and services mentioned.
- When you opt for the service on ITRfiling, we ask you for information such as name, address, e-mail, contact number as they are required in filing your Income Tax return. This information is filled up in the Form prescribed by Income Tax Department.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return and/or to provide advice about tax matters we collect information about your income, deductions, expenses, investments, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our website we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each website you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of ITRfiling for their promotional or marketing use or any other purpose.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of ITRfiling for promotional or marketing use.
- ITRfiling uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our services. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about ITRfiling services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our services. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase.
- We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you.
- We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We retain the copies of your completed and filed tax returns. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend ITRfiling. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
ITRfiling works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.